03 May, 2010

FAQ

Why is the music playing in your head and not out loud?

Well, mainly because at work I have no speakers attached to my computer. Also, my boss likes to listen to his music which can be heard all through the office. Suffice it to say, it wouldn't be my first choice but, well, he's the boss. As such, I play the music I want to be listening to inside my head.

But you don't work 24/7 do you?

No but I do talk to myself in stupid FAQ's on a website no one's probably going to visit.

So is this blog going to only be links to You Tube videos?

Pretty much. Plus you get to hear me wax rhapsodic about music. Doesn't that sound super awesome? Don't answer that.

Are you nuts?

Yes.

Do you really think anyone cares about your musical opinion?

No, not really. I mean, I hope so in that other people's likes, dislikes, opinions, etc are fascinating to me. Plus I like seeing who likes what songs I'd posted on Facebook and hearing any comments they may have. I just figure this gives people a little more room to speak their minds and share their stories. It's all about the music, man. So chill and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment